Flight of The Raven
Led by Walter Aguilar, an effective potentializer and IPEC certified performance transition and leadership coach. You will be guided through personal process that Walter went through before,
during and after the eventual loss of his special needs son. His inspirational story and profound
lessons will support you in the process of the necessary shift from fear to courage to brave.
Even, if you have been drifting for years with unhealed grief, this is an opportunity for you to heal
and step into your brilliance. Now is the time to “rise like the Raven”!
What is included in this live 8 week course:
- 8 x 60 min. insightful online lessons.
- 8 x 40 min. masterminds at the end of each lesson to help lock in the learning
- A pre-publication e-book called “Flight of The Raven” ‘a poetic offering of hope’ by Walter
Who should take this course:
- Anyone looking to live beyond fear
- Anyone who has had a significant loss in the past
- Anyone seeking growth and meaning to their life
- Anyone who has struggles with playing small.
- Individuals who want to deepen their relationships with others
- Anyone looking to lead others effectively
- Everybody who loves on- line learning in a safe, creative, supportive, and
About Walter Aguilar
Walter’s love of coaching was born out of a desire to contribute to the common good.
Excelling initially in his career as a performance coach to high powered athletes and executives.
Walter has acquired an effective coach’s toolkit from his training and overall life experience,
including his role as a papa to his special needs son. Based in Vancouver, BC, Walter has emerged
as an effective coach, healer and effective mastermind facilitator.